CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Yes!!!

Well This week has been an awesome one in my Small but awesome week!!! first of all it is third quarter already and I only have one more!!! Also, I am doing honor choir and we are learning some awesome songs that are so cool (I only wish that I could sing as good as the people on the practice CD)... But I also have started getting ready for my mission by reading all of the fantastic books mom (susie) bought me and studing the scriptures. This coming week I was nominated for the "winter Ball" i am so dumb. oh well... But I was asked last night by a girl named brittney cook and she is way nice. but when she doorbell ditched jee won was so scared. she didnt go to the door. So anyway.. that is my life in nut shell.

3 comments:

Seven Times Lucky said...

Wahoo! Winter Ball King! Awesome Andrew! We will be excited to see you in your crown :) Haha Jee Won got scared!! That was funny.. have fun on your hot date!

Susan said...

POOEY, Somewhere in your youth or childhood, you must have done something good! WINTER BALL KING, WOW!!!!! I can't believe that I have royalty living in my house! I am SOOOOOO lucky. Now if we can get the king to stop teasing JeeWon! I'm glad you like your book and your actually reading it. Miracles never cease!

Jayni and Jake said...

Winter Ball King eh? You should change it to Cheese Ball King & wear something cheesy in the assembly! DOOOOO. LOve ya!